I have a really great piece of advice I want to share with you today if you have any bit of desire to make a lot of money online.
This advice will help you avoid many years of frustration and wasted efforts.
I actually wish I had someone to give me the advice when I started a few years ago.
The advice is in 2 stages.
STAGE ONE is you need to sit down and ask yourself an important question: “What exact type of income do you intend to achieve online and for how long?”
When you ask this question, it is going to help you select the type of model and training you will get instead of just buying any ebook or attending any seminar out there.
If you are someone who just wants a way to make some little amount of money here and there, then you have the mindset of an opportunity seeker. Someone who is short sighted and who keeps looking for the latest thing to do.
For instance, there is a VAST difference between someone who gets paid online from writing articles and someone who sells short reports online. Short reports can make you up to N1m a month and is long-lasting. The other one is not.
STAGE TWO – Before you pick any online income model to work with, you have to sit down and do a deep analysis of yourself. I am talking about the resources you have at hand.
– Your time
– Your monthly earnings
– Your skills, experience and abilities
You see, unknown to a lot of newbies and experienced people online, there are 4 groups of people who come online to make money.
You should be able to look at these 4 groups to see the group you belong to.
This will give you a good idea of what online income model you should FOCUS your resources on to achieve excellent results faster.
Are You Paying Attention?
If yes, the 4 groups I am talking about are:
GROUP A (Broke or Below Average People) – If you make anything from zero Naira to N40,000 a month, this is the group you belong to and based on the income you make every month, you are limited to the kind of online income model you can do for now unless you have someone who wants to give you money to use.
This is also the group for you if all you want is just a way to make some little money (N10k – N150k) here and there.
Let’s face it.
When you are broke or you earn below N40,000 a month, you don’t have a lot of extra money flying around to start a business. But in most cases, you should be able to invest time instead of money to get results.
The MAIN investment you will be making here is mastering the skills you need to handle any of the online income models that pertain to this group.
The Online Income Models I Have Selected For This Group Are:
1. FreeLancing – Since you time but little money, you can invest your time to make money online by selling any skill you have that is needed online. You can sell skills like writing, proof reading, graphics design, software creation etc. You can do this by going to websites like: Fiverr, Guru.com. elance.com etc
2. Selling Kindle Books on Amazon – If you can write fairly enough or you know someone who can, you can easily be making up to N150,000 a month on Amazon selling what is known as Kindle books. Some people do get lucky here and they end up selling tons of books and making millions. But if you put in a reasonable amount of effort, you can be selling up to 10 books per day here without spending any money on advertising.
3. Affiliate Marketing Via Free Traffic and other income models that do not require any considerable amount of capital
WARNING – The are a lot of scams that people in this group and some in group B fall for due to their ignorance. Things like Get paid to click, surveys, get paid to read emails, get paid to post on FB and other useless stuffs.
GROUP B (Average People) – If you make anything from N50,000 to N350,000, you can go for internet income methods that are more real and long lasting.
The reason is because you have a good amount of money start a long term business online and even outsource some tasks for people to help you with them.
Most of the people I teach belong to this group.
When you are in this group, the BEST advice I can give you is to start with Information Marketing. I said that because this will give you a solid foundation that will enable you to be able to go into other things like Affiliate marketing etc
Here Are More Reasons to Start With Information Marketing:
1. Information marketing produces FAST results. It is the only business I know of that you can start today and be making millions with a month. I am not just saying that theoretically. I am saying it from personal experience. I also have friends who have done this and can testify to this fact.
2. Information marketing is a BIG business that can be started small and grown into millions if you want. For instance, Eben Pagan started his Double your dating information business from his room and today, he is doing about $29million a year with it.
3. The capital investment to start an Information marketing is usually small. The basic things you need are tools to create your content, share it and work on your marketing.
4. Information marketing will indirectly turn you into a marketing expert which is the MISSING factor in most businesses. When you learn marketing, you can start any other business you want both online and offline and succeed with them because you now know what a lot of entrepreneurs miss. MARKETING skills.
5. Information marketing gives you the chance to affect lives…even people you have never met.
However, a lot of people misunderstand information marketing and that is why they don’t get results from it.
In order to get awesome results selling information, it is usually good to start from the small parts and then work your way up.
NOTE: Once you have made a good amount of money from information marketing, you may decide to invest in other businesses or just grow the information business bigger.
For instance, Akin Alabi, the CEO of Nairabet started with information marketing, made a lot of money from it and used it to start a sports betting website which is actually a Mega business on its own.
GROUP C (Above Average) – This is for those who make anything from N500,000 to N2.5m a month. This set of people have more money to invest in creating a business.
If you are in this group, information marketing is still an awesome business model you should consider even though you can afford to do it better and make money faster since you have more capital for it.
GROUP D (Mega) – This is for people who have a lot of money to invest in an online business or they have investors who are backing them up.
Because of this, they can usually create mega sized online businesses that take in millions in capital. I am talking about people in charge of sites like:
– Yahoo (Was started with $1m)
CLOSING – I may not be sure about this but I know that most of the people reading this article right now belong to either GROUP A or B.
If you belong to any of those 2 groups, it is high time you stopped wasting time and beating around the bush. It is time for you to settle down, pick just one business model that suits your present conditions and focus on mastering it.
If you do not do so, MARK my words – “7 years from today, you will still be struggling, jumping from one shiny object to another, buying ebooks, attending seminars without getting ahead”
I made a decision in 2008 to focus on selling information online mainly because it gives faster results and that decision has helped me so far. I even have another business as a result that has nothing to do with information marketing.
Don’t just read this and say “that was great” Determine to do something about what you have read today!
P.S – I created a 37 paged blueprint for you that shows you the simple method I used to create a N600k per month online business. Click here to get a copy here as a FREE bribe.