As an advertiser on Facebook, it is good that you study the Facebook ad policies before you begin to run adverts on their platform.
But even if you obey the stated policies, your adverts could still be disapproved or you could get your advert account shut down due to the reasons listed below
1. Moving too fast.
2. Scaling too fast
3. Not warming up your account – run a likes campaign, run engagement campaign, run objectives
4. Domains – Avoid naming your FB page and domains in a way that makes it untrustworthy
5. Payment Threshold – Don’t set budgets bigger than your payment threshold
6. Mass Use of Images/copy/landing pages
7. Fan page Quality – The FB algorithm considers the quality of the Facebook page used to run ads in terms of page likes, page posts and engagement to determine if an advertiser is normal.
8. Multiple domains in your account – FB prefers one niche/domain per ad account.
10. Negative feedback – Due to Poor ads or poor landing page experience
11. Links Back to Closed Account – If you had previous accounts that were terminated on FB, Facebook will also shut down any new accounts that have data showing that the new account is related to the terminated one – E.g. Debit cards